PR Information Data

AdipoLABs, “We will give a new hope through Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment ‘REMISSION 1℃’ : 2018.01.12
18-01-12 17:48 4,073회 0건

Sung-ho Han, CEO of AdipoLABs, introduces 'REMISSION 1' equipment at AdipoLABs office in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.

“All the last stage cancer patients want to live just one day more.”

AdipoLABs CEO, Sung-ho Han said this while recalling cancer patients he has seen.
It was a pity that patients who had difficult surgery were receiving various treatments as the next best option. Even more so, patients staying in nursing hospitals after leaving general hospitals often lost their hope of life.

"How can I express my feeling with just this word ’sorry'. But I've had some really good news lately. There's been a series of cases of improvement in late-stage patients who used our cancer treatment equipment. I was proud that I was so glad to see the energy in my patients' faces."

The results using the AdipoLABs' hyperthermia cancer treatment device 'REMISSION 1' came from a significant result. In the last stages of cancer patients, Mr. Han explained that cancer levels dropped and NK cell activity numbers increased rapidly (up to 2000 pg / ml).

'REMISSION 1' is a medical device developed by AdipoLABs for several years. In 2015, the company succeeded in obtaining a license for cancer treatment equipment from the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety(KFDA). After undergoing animal experiments, it has recently been applied to actual treatments, and has been trying to verify the effectiveness. Han emphasized that there is no similar equipment that has proven the improvement case through this paper in detail.

"REMISSION 1' is a method of heat therapy(Hyperthermia)," he said. "We've been aware that heat therapy is a sideline compared to radiation and chemotherapy. There has been a strong perception that heat treatment is incidental compared to radiation or anti-cancer treatment, and as REMISSION 1 has received a good evaluation, it has drawn attention from the medical industry," he said.

"If the body's temperature rises by only three degrees, the cancer cells die." It is the basic principle of REMISSION 1. As simple as it sounds, sweating like a sauna doesn't make body temperature rise easily.

REMISSION 1 is an equipment that produces a deep body heat by penetrating a high-frequency of 0.46 MHz. Its strength is that the frequency is set low to allow heat to penetrate deep into the body. In particular, it differentiates itself from other companies' equipment by using different method like current flow method. It uses ion’s work in the body as energy, and it transfers heat deeper than conventional radiation. In other words, heat treatment is possible even if cancer cells are deep inside the body. Choi Ihl-bohng, chairman of the Korea Thermal Medicine Society, admitted, "It is competitive when compared to overseas products." Recently, he received the Minister of Health and Welfare Award.

Mr. Han said, "The process of licensing and selling our cancer treatment equipment was not smooth. But overcoming the hard process yielded some good results."

Daejeon University Dunsan Hospital, Wonkwang University, Woosuk University, Biomed Hospital, etc. around 30 hospitals are using this equipment. This year, the goal is to increase the number of customers to more than 50. In addition, overseas exports are being actively prepared. It is scheduled to collaborate with Phú Thái Group, a major Vietnamese distributor. The Chinese and Thai markets will also proceed sequentially.

"There are a lot of cancer patients all over the world. I want to spread these new hyperthermia treatments that are effective and have no side effects."